Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Seven Dwarves are Alive and Well and Living in Trieste



I have seen them on a number of occasions working in different gardens around town. How did they get residence papers? Are they here on a working visa? I hear those are really hard to get. Then again, they are originally French, I think ("La Belle au bois dormant", n'est-ce pas?!), and France IS part of the European Union, so that probably made it easier. Anyway, in case you're looking for them, they are here. Snow white is harder to find, however. She may be supervising several gardens at once and going back and forth between them. I will let you know about that.

4 comments:

  1. Will get to that. There was another siting today. These are like those cement lawn gnomes that people have in their yards, only better, because they're cement Disney characters. I think they're taking over Trieste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I meant to say SIGHTing.

    ReplyDelete