Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Good news!

There WILL be cilantro at the new international food store place I told you about.
Bad news: Same supplier as the Chinese store in Via Udine, so, Only on Fridays.
Good news: There are about 10 varieties of rice there.
Bad news: There is less variety in the bean section (unless you count lentils).
Bad news: There is nothing to eat on the spot. And places like that make me hungry. And when I say I want food to eat immediately, I am not talking about gnawing on a frozen Samosa.

However...

Good news: There are frozen Samosas.
Bad news: You have to deep fry them.
Bad news: When you deep fry things yourself you know exactly how bad deep frying things is for you.
Good news: Triestini don't seem to worry about these things.

So. When you make your new Triestino/a friend, point at him or her and say:

"You will be my friend, and you will deep fry my frozen samosas."

Wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment