Thursday, October 15, 2009

I did a major No-No today!

Sweetie pointed out that I have become one of those people who complains in the summer when it's too hot and then in the winter because it's too cold.

It's true. I did that, and I feel awful about it. I did some soul searching, though, and realized that as much as I would like to do more, I can only take back one of them. This summer it was really hot and humid for WAAAAAY TOOOOO LOOOONG. That month or two of incessant complaining (for sweating for no good reason), I'm sorry to stay, stands.

I apologize, however, for this morning. I know that I may have snarled when I took out the dog at 6.30 (why was I up so early?) wearing a hat, fleece jacket and coat and was STILL COLD, but, to my defense, I think it was the new haircut. It just doesn't have the neck coverage I'm used to. So let's just say my harsh vocal reaction to the elements this morning can be chalked up to plain old unpreparedness (is that a word? Can it be now?). Tomorrow I will just have to wear a scarf, too.


That being said, I did run downtown (it's all part of my making-running-my- lifestyle kick) in running tights, long-sleeved shirt, and another thicker shirt over that, but I put a pair of shorts in my back-pack. You never know, it might warm up later...

No comments:

Post a Comment