Monday, June 6, 2016

Please do the Cambio Stagione!

It's that time of year again!!

It's getting hot out, Triestini, and you KNOW what that means!! Cambio Stagione! Time to take those winter clothes, pack them into their summer hiding places and get out YOUR SUMMER CLOTHES!

The reason I say this is... um.

The city is getting a little smelly.

I am getting a little smelly.

I had to run to CAD to get a brand spanking new invisible roll-on liquid deodorant that I CAN KEEP IN MY PURSE because this humidity is making me stinky sooner than normal. This is a disaster.

The other problem is that I did the Cambio Stagione, but I did not like what I saw. I put all of my clothes away in a hurry when it got cold last September, so things are all wrinkly and ugly and I do not want to wear them.

So I went shopping today for new clothes.
But I didn't see anything I liked.
I also don't like to iron.

What is a girl to do?

Of course! It is so simple! Go to CAD, get new Deodorant, and apply as needed. I will wear my winter clothes into July before it runs out.

Problem solved!


No comments:

Post a Comment