Monday, June 13, 2016

Gearing up for the Family Reunion

I am so happy that My Family is coming to visit me this week in Trieste. It is the best kind of Birthday Gift a girl could ask for.

By the way, my Birthday is Friday. Don't forget to wish me happy birthday. Don't worry, I will remind you again Thursday.

They are not coming for my birthday, actually. We decided on this weekend because in America it is Father's Day on Sunday, and that is an easy day to remember, and agree on, especially when you decide two years ahead of time.

I will keep you updated on this great event. Especially on our dramatically radical idea NOT to wear the same thing for our family portrait. (Will they take away our American Passports for this transgression? Will the Khaki pants and white button-down shirt Gods strike us down? We will find out on Sunday).

I am off to the Station to Pick up the FIRST ROUND of guests.

Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, what a sad photo this would be, a nice family dressed in a khaki uniform somewhere in beautiful Italy.
    I am a family photographer in Michigan and can relate. My clients are not allowed to wear this still popular "uniform".

    I am thinking about relocating to Trieste and appreciate reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete