Monday, April 25, 2016

The Best Chinese Restaurant in Mestre is Right by the Train Station

Discovery of last week. If you time it right, in 10 minutes you can order yourself dinner and eat it on the train on the way back to Trieste. This will save you from having to eat cookies and floppy sandwiches you buy in the station, especially if you are on the train during dinner time, which I usually am once a week on my way back from these 2-day workshops I have been teaching.

I can't believe my luck. Yeah.

You can tell I have been living here a Looong time and am having serious ethnic food withdrawal. I would shoot up a burrito if I could, smoke a springroll...

So this discovery is kind of a big deal for me. Just wanted to share with my ex-pat friends who may find themselves at the Mestre station (this is the stop before Venice Santa Lucia, by the way, so it's not such a crazy idea, it could happen to any of you, it would be where you change trains to go anywhere else basically after visiting Venice).

Enjoy, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment