Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Pock by Any other Name

Chicken Pox here are called VARICELLA. Just so you know.

I guess they have a vaccine for it, because every mom I have talked to knew that it existed and where to go to get it.

MY KID? Not so lucky. Guess we will spend our long weekend watching all 78 episodes of the Mermaid show on Netflix. (Have I thanked the Netflix Gods for smiling on this side of the pond finally??)

Let me just take my lemons and make LEMONADE for YOU!

1. Yes, They have Chicken Pox in Trieste.
2. Yes, There is a vaccine.
3. No, They don't use Calamine lotion here. They have a little spray bottle with white stuff in it you spray on.

Is that helpful? I just want to feel like a good person again. Actually, the wee one is surviving. It was only one TERRIBLE night. She's on the mend... (and we've got mermaids coming out of our ears by now).




No comments:

Post a Comment