Thursday, August 24, 2017

Can I ask you something??

Why isn't the statue of Giuseppe Verdi in Piazza Verdi? I mean, it's just so confusing!! For years, when I wanted to meet up with people I would have conversations that went something like this:

Let's meet up where Verdi is. 

Where? Piazza Verdi? 

No. Wait? Which one is that? The one by Teatro Verdi or the one where Verdi is sitting down, because they are both Piazzas but I can't remember what they are called. 

Verdi VERDI is in Piazza San Giovanni and Piazza Verdi is that other one behind that big yellow building that has no stores in it because the rent is so high. 

Yeah, they sell studio apartments in that place for like half a million euros. Does anyone live there? It looks like a ghost building to me. 

Where are we meeting again? 

Piazza Goldoni. 

Is that the one with the giant glass cd tower across the street next to the fountain by cremcaffè?..

No comments:

Post a Comment