Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baby Parking a success, but we hate calling it that

I decided that I will just call the Baby Parking I chose by its correct name "Pika Poka" or Miss Samantha's. Pika Poka means Ladybug in Slovene, which is one of the reasons I chose it, because Miss Samantha, the owner, is from the Slovene minority and will speak it to your little ladybug if you ask her. And of course I did because I'm one of those kinds of moms, happy to force extra languages on the little one until she is old enough to completely rebell and speak only in pig-latin.

We put her there two days and it was great. There were only like 3 other kids and they were old enough to learn from, but not so old that it was weird. I'm so happy for the baby. All those cool toys (way cooler than at home) and other kids to play with. Good stuff.

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment